Full Product Description
Collage Bi-Fold Door Shower Enclosure
Our Collage Bi-fold Door is an extremely flexible and practical product, which features inward opening doors. Inward opening doors are ideal for use in smaller bathrooms or where you may have obstructions outside of the showering area, which need to be avoided. The Collage Bi-fold Door is available in an array of width fittings and can be installed in an alcove situation or with a side panel for a corner situation.
It can be installed to tray and also straight to floor with Roman's wetroom tanking system, Roman Shield.
Technical Information for the Collage Bi-Fold Door Shower Enclosure
- Height: 1900mm
- Frame: Silver
- Glass Thickness: 4mm
- Tray Compatibility: Tray or straight to floor using Roman Shield
- Reversible for left or right hand fixing
- Fully framed door with magnetic closing mechanism and cushioned seals
- Full length integral handle on inside and outside of door
- Precision roller bearing mechanism for smooth sliding action
Instructions / Information Downloads
Available Product Downloads
Below you will find a list of associated instruction manuals, brochures and any other relevant information regarding the Collage Bi-Fold Door Shower Enclosure.
Product Pricing & Sizes
Product Specification List
Roman have an ongoing policy of design, development and improvement and thus reserve the right to modify specifications without prior notice.
Where applicable VAT is calculated at 20% for GBP & 23% for Euro.