Full Product Description
Decem Outward Opening Hinged Door with One Inline Panel for Alcove Fitting
Create an indulgent showering area in an existing recess, with the addition of our Decem Hinged Door with One Inline Panel. The shower door has been carefully designed by Roman’s team of experts, to bring together components of the highest specification, for a high quality finish. With thoughtful additions such as the self-closing hinges and the Water Safe System, the shower enclosure not only looks fantastic but functions perfectly.
Incorporating 10mm thick glass which is pre-coated with Roman Ultra Care Glass Protection, the shower enclosure will stay looking like new for longer. The Hinged Door with One Inline Panel offers a frameless finish, but is supplied as standard with our optional Decem bracing bar, should it be required. Install your enclosure straight to floor or to a low profile shower tray, such as our Infinity Shower Tray, to achieve a true minimalist finish.
Technical Information for the Decem Outward Opening Hinged Door with One Inline Panel for Alcove Fitting
- Glass height - 2000mm
- Self-closing hinges
- Choice of curved or square chromed brass handle and hinges
- Decem bracing bar for optional usage supplied as standard
- Integrated ‘tray or floor’ Water Safe System for excellent water integrity
- Suitable for installation onto tray or wetroom floor
- Roman Ultra Care glass protection included
- 15mm of adjustment in each minimal wall profile for easy installation
- Reversible for left or right hand fitting
- Door aperture: 630mm
For all prices and sizing please download the datasheet in the INSTRUCTIONS/INFORMATION DOWNLOADS section below.
Instructions / Information Downloads
Available Product Downloads
Below you will find a list of associated instruction manuals, brochures and any other relevant information regarding the Decem Outward Opening Hinged Door with One Inline Panel for Alcove Fitting.