Full Product Description
Decem Hinged Door with Two Inline Panels for Alcove Fitting
Our Decem Hinged Door with Two Inline Panels is designed to perfectly fill a larger alcove space. It is available in 3 size options to suit your space; 1200, 1400 and 1600mm. The Hinged Shower Door has been expertly designed to offer an elegant look, whilst also being totally functional, with its unique Water Safe System which gives unrivalled water integrity. The self-closing hinges present a superior action, whilst the 10mm thick glass gives a totally solid finish.
The Hinged Door Enclosure incorporates pre-coated glass protection, for easy cleaning and it carries our service back Truelife lifetime guarantee. The shower enclosure can be installed straight to floor as a wetroom, or to tray. For a stylish finish we recommend installing the shower enclosure to our Infinity Low Level Shower Tray, for a simulated wetroom finish which offers level access and a seamless finish.
Technical Information for the Decem Hinged Door with Two Inline Panels for Alcove Fitting
- 10mm glass
- Glass height - 2000mm (2030mm with brace bar)
- Self-closing hinges
- Choice of curved or square chromed brass handle and hinges
- Decem bracing bar for optional usage supplied as standard
- Integrated ‘tray or floor’ Water Safe System
- Suitable for installation onto tray or wetroom floor
- Roman Ultra Care glass protection included
- 15mm of adjustment in each minimal wall profile for easy installation
- Reversible for left or right hand fitting
- Door aperture 650mm
Instructions / Information Downloads
Available Product Downloads
Below you will find a list of associated instruction manuals, brochures and any other relevant information regarding the Decem Hinged Door with Two Inline Panels for Alcove Fitting.